Product: BM20200 Mobile Brake Tester Install
D&G Commercials in Leeds have recently invested in our BM20200 Mobile Brake Tester to offer their customer base around West Yorks an excellent brake testing service.
D&G Commercials have been providing commercial vehicle repairs and maintenance for over 10 years. They offer services such as 6 weekly inspections, services, MOT prep and diagnostics on all commercial and light vehicles.
We are passionate about making sure that our equipment suits all customers’ needs and budgets. Therefore, we managed to match the price of the original Brake Tester that D&G were looking at.
But that’s not all, our specialised team then went above and beyond to cater for their specific business needs. D&G Commercials didn’t have the relevant 3 phase electrics in place for our standard BM20200 Mobile Brake Tester to be installed, therefore we provided them with the perfect option that suits their set up. A bespoke BM20200 Brake Tester, made specifically for them with 2.2KW motors instead of 4.8KW meaning that they could run the equipment simply from their generator. This gives the customer the added benefit of being able to transport the brake tester around to different sites to carry out external brake testing for other organisations as well as being able to test their own vehicles in-house. This mobility creates a huge competitive advantage for commercial brake testing.
If your unsure of the correct BM configuration that will suit your garage, then speak to our informative sales team to learn more about the specs available.
Our specially made BM20200 Brake Tester is an on-ground brake tester designed for light and heavy vehicles with axle loads up to 20,000 kg with integrated load simulation. The unit is fully DVSA approved and is compliant with
• Robust and long-lasting
• Easy to use BM FlexCheck Software
• 1-man operation from behind the wheel, using an Android Tablet for complete
control from your fingertips
• Automatic axle weighing and vehicle total weight
• Reversible and Bi-Directional as standard
• Full DVSA database with DTP numbers
• Up to 3 displays can be connected including Android Tablet, PC Monitor &
• Approved by several international authorities including DVSA
• Can be optionally supplied in compliance with ISO21069
• Manufactured in Denmark, using high-quality steel
• Consists of an integral motorized gearbox, two main rollers, and a spring-loaded
sensor roller – all placed in a galvanized frame
• Designed for direct on-ground installation therefore no civil work is needed
• Intelligently designed to minimise storage space needed
We are so pleased to see our equipment in action and helping D&G Commercials and their customers.
Contact our team on 0208 498 1288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about our BM20200 Commercial Mobile Brake Tester.
Alternatively, visit our website https://bm-brake-tester.co.uk/ to view our full Brake Tester range.