Location: Llanelli, Wales
Product: BM 20200 Commercial Brake Tester Installation
We are pleased to announce that our innovative on-ground BM20200 Commercial Mobile Brake Tester has been installed at M&M Greene Transport Ltd.
As a team we are incredibly pleased to see businesses like this driving their business forward and investing in their future during these unprecedented times. M&M Greene Transport Ltd are a family run transport business based in Llanelli, Wales. They specialise in bulk, low loader, flatbed and curtainsider work.
Like many other fleets, M&M were paying external workshops for frequent brake tests on their own fleet of commercial vehicles. However, they decided to invest in their own brake testing equipment and bring the service in-house. This need was exaggerated because their current workshop which carried out maintenance had started to have issues with their RBT, which made their brake testing results unreliable.
After coming across V-Tech and having initial discussions with the team the business decided to invest in our BM20200 Commercial Mobile Brake Tester as this was one of the most suitable brake testing units for the type of vehicles they own.
Mark Greene, Managing Director says ‘It was incredibly convenient for me that one of the V-Tech guys lived only 20 minutes down the road, which meant that he could go through the spec and he answered all of my questions I had’.
The main benefits of the BM20200 Commercial Mobile Brake Tester include:
• Designed for light and heavy vehicles with axle loads up to 20,000 kg
• Fully DVSA approved
• Compliant with ISO 21069
• Robust and long-lasting
• Easy to use BM FlexCheck Software
• 1-man operation from behind the wheel, using an Android Tablet for complete control from your fingertips
• Automatic axle weighing and vehicle total weight
• Reversible and Bi-Directional as standard
• Full DVSA database with DTP numbers
• Up to 3 displays can be connected including Android Tablet, PC Monitor & Widescreen TV
• Approved by several international authorities including DVSA
• Can be optionally supplied in compliance with ISO21069
• Manufactured in Denmark, using high-quality steel
• Consists of an integral motorized gearbox, two main rollers, and a spring-loaded sensor roller – all placed in a galvanized frame
• Designed for direct on-ground installation therefore no civil work is needed
• Intelligently designed to minimise storage space needed
Do you own a commercial fleet? Avoid wastage of labour, vehicle downtime and high brake testing costs by purchasing your own equipment. Our team will setup and train your team with the leading BM software, making the transition quick and effortless.
Contact our team today and arrange a site visit.
Call: 0208 498 1369